Skip to main content

Featured

St. Patrick's Day Recipes 2024

Wishing you all a very Happy St Patrick's Day! Erin Go Braugh - Ireland Forever! Here are a few easy Irish recipes you may want to add to your menu: 

Farm to People Foodie Tasting Box Subscription - Review

Disclaimer: I decided to do a review of a product I genuinely liked; not a paid advertisement or endorsement; now on with the review!

Every once in awhile, I come across a foodie subscription box service on Groupon and think about trying it out for the month given the great price, but I'm usually disappointed in the "possible contents" and rarely if ever decide to try them...that is until Farm to People.

At first I was skeptical reading the Groupon information, that at $29.95+SH they would send me a curated box of 3-4 small batch goodies for my kitchen, so I went to their website to investigate. It explained how their collections support local, artisan, and small-batch producers of a wide range of culinary products; this was definitely something I would love to try.

I opted to start with the smaller collection and placed my order for "The Casual Foodie" tasting box. It arrived smack-dab in the middle of the month with a treasure trove of goodies along with a detailed biographical insert introducing you to each of the artisans and their products. I received the following for September: The Truffleist - Truffle Oil, Dana Confection Co. - Cherry Star Anise Calissons, Quince&Apple - Raspberry Rose Jam,  Wilder Classic Mustard, and  Gustus Vitae Condiments - Taste of Provence Seasoning.

My favorite part about  the box was that it included a perfect mix of immediate edibles, meal accouterments, and novel recipe ingredients allowing me to try something new to eat now, something new added to a beloved recipe, and a new ingredient for a future recipe...The Foodie Trifecta.

Here's a few pictures of our goodies in use...



I used the missing two ingredients in a new recipe, click on the pic below for the link! :)



If you like the idea of supporting small-batch artisans, and discovering new flavors for your food, I would highly recommend trying Farm to People's Foodie Tasting Box. 

SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

  1. Food subscription boxes have become quite popular do to immediate availability of ingredients and new great tasting recipes. This looks like a good mix of food and ingredients. I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food membership boxes have turned out to be very famous do to prompt accessibility of fixings and new extraordinary tasting formulas. This resembles a decent blend of nourishment and fixings. I will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook and bake. Thank you for sharing this recipie. I will surely give it a try. It was really a good post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts